See on twitter.com
- The Power of Your Network is the “Ask”
- Vala Afshar’s top 100 influencers on Twitter
- Creating a Culture Where the Best Ideas Win
- Vala Afshar: The Decision to Follow You on Twitter Takes Less Than 10 Seconds
- Vala Afshar’s The Future of Customer Support is Social, Mobile, Video and Insourced – Huffington Post (blog)
- In Search Of Social Business Excellence
Found at Social Business = Social Bonding.
Social business activities can pay off in various ways. Earlier this year, MIT Sloan Management Review and Deloitte highlighted benefits related to better market intelligence, faster customer service as well as improvements to internal operations, such as finding expertise, distributing knowledge and more effective project collaboration. (See our 2012 Special Report, Social Business: What Are Companies Really Doing?)
Read all at Social Business = Social Bonding.
My point of view: bonding may also impact encounters and pseudo-relationships. Not limited to relationships!
- Survey invitation: How is social business evolving within organizations?
- How Finding “Exceptions” Can Jump Start Your Social Initiative
- How Social Tools Can Help Your Company Avoid Strategic Failure
- They Built It, but Employees Aren’t Coming
- Chief Marketing Officers See True Value in Social Media
- Analytics: Tap into Data to Build Real Customer Relationships
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Breaking news, Business, Consulting, Customer service, Deloitte, Facebook, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, http://literarycoffee.tumblr.com/, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT Sloan Management Review, Social CRM and social business, Social media, Technology, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
Found at http://sloanreview.mit.edu/improvisations/2012/10/09/social-business-mini-survey-results-measuring-the-value-is-on-your-minds/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mitsmr+(MIT+Sloan+Management+Review)#.UH0ykG9dYbU
Question 1: What social business topic are you most interested in learning about? (Check all that apply.)
Read all at Foat http://sloanreview.mit.edu/improvisations/2012/10/09/social-business-mini-survey-results-measuring-the-value-is-on-your-minds/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mitsmr+(MIT+Sloan+Management+Review)#.UH0ykG9dYbU
My point of view: but is is also reflected in your schedule and timeline?
Photocredit: the dark alley by ~kimeajam on deviantART
- Mission: Showing the Value of Social Business Initiatives MITSloan Management Review (serve4impact.com)
- What’s on Your Mind? Take a Mini Survey on Social Business (sloanreview.mit.edu)
- What’s the Hardest Part of Becoming a Social Business? (radian6.com)
- MIT Sloan Management Review (psypress.com)
- No Sales For Social? (sloanreview.mit.edu)
- Structure follow strategy but the market is the common ….Oxford economics paper Global talent 2021 (serve4impact.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Canada, Data storage device, Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT Sloan Management Review, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social Business, Social media, the dark alley by ~kimeajam on deviantART, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends