Executives who use social media to build emotional capital in their organizations see better information flows, more collaboration, lower turnover and higher employee motivation. Image courtesy of Flickr user Torley.
See more on sloanreview.mit.edu
- Recognize employees, and create a happier workplace (wooboard.com)
- Carrots and Sticks vs. Quality of Life Motivators (mi621.com)
- The CIO and Social Media: Embracing Change (business2community.com)
- CEOs Are Embracing Social Media (business2community.com)
- Company “owns” LinkedIn information (dmhstallardemployment.com)
- Social Media Analytics: Reports from the C-Suite (business2community.com)