2012 Social Media Recap; 2013 Predictions by Gemma Craven and Geoffrey Colon [Podcast] by Social@Ogilvy
What were the trends that shaped 2012 in social media? And what do we have to look forward to in 2013?
Gemma Craven, Head of Social@Ogilvy NY, and Geoffrey Colon, VP, Social@Ogilvy, aka the two GCs get down to the bottom of what made noise and what didn’t in the world of emerging media in 2012 in this special year-end podcast discussing 2012 in 30 minutes.
My point of view: it is not the noise, it the the underlying tones that are relevant.
- Why Size Doesn’t Matter With Engagement; Content Does
- Current trends in Social Media Marketing and…
- Customer Service Innovation – My Social Media Predictions for 2013 [by Ali Goldfield]
- The Social Sickness – [Infographic]
- Entrepreunership & Trading 2.0 – Social Media Practices to Expect in 2013
- My Social Media Predictions for 2013
OgilvyOne and OgilvyAction Launch Research-Driven White Paper
We set out to discover how the growing penetration of Smartphones influences the way people build brand preference and select, purchase and experience products. The findings form the basis of a new, research-driven white paper entitled, “From Armed to Charmed: Preparing for and profiting from the new mobile-enabled point of sale.” It provides recommendations for marketers and retailers to conduct winning mobile initiatives.
Photocredit: squawkalong on Flickr
- The New Mobile Shopper: From Armed to Charmed (prnewswire.com)
- 7 Interviewing Tips to Help You Gather Quality Information For Your White Paper (imittcopy.com)
Tags: Business, Charmed, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Marketing, Mobile, Ogilvy, Paper, Point of sale, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Retail Trade, Smartphone, Social CRM and social business, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, White paper
- Using Social Networks for Business (thomascrampton.com)
- Classic Tomes of the Advertising Industry (Ogilvy and Della Femina) (jonsteinberg.com)
- Senior defeats Ogilvy in playoff in Australia (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- Pelosi Comms Director Headed to Ogilvy (mediabistro.com)
- 5 Best Sources of Future Trend Information (business-strategy-innovation.com)
- A Conversation on 7 Buyer and Sales Trends to Watch in 2011 (customerthink.com)
- The Ten Best Sources of Future Trend Information (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Six Social Media Trends for 2011 – David Armano – The Conversation – Harvard Business Review (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- 3 Tools for Futures Thinking & Foresight Development (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- 5 Crowdsourced Consumer Trends To Watch In 2011 (socialmediatoday.com)
- The Future Of Selling – It’s Social (thecustomercollective.com)
- Media Decoder: Ogilvy Adds Chief Digital Officer (mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com)
- The future of publishing is writable (cubicgarden.com)