The finalists from around the world in our “What if you had a vision of the future?
See on www.bbc.co.uk
This volume – part of a series of methods and issues in social innovation – describes the hundreds of methods and tools for innovation being used across t
Not that very, very recent but still very decent
See on www.slideshare.net
Social really is here when it comes to the enterprise. Many see the role of social in consumer-focused businesses but have not absorbed what it means for the enterprise. Social is having a direct impact in 5 areas:
1. DIY prospecting: Customers conduct research on products and services well ahead of the official start to the sales cycle
2. Peer influence: Customers “pulse” their peers at every step of the journey
3. Trial before purchase: User testing requires grassroot support. It’s no longer a single decision instance rather smaller purchase bundles
4. Buyer & user are the same: The phenomenon changes decision and influence points in enterprise purchasing
5. Click to compare: Pricing transparency is foundational; consumer expectations are shaping enterprise behavior
My point of view: a social enterprise is not an enterprise that uses social media. It is about creating mutual value
Dreamforce and Social Enterprise RealitiesInformation Management (blog)What is Happening? To no one’s surprise, this year’s Dreamforce – the annual Salesforce.com conference/event/customer festival – is all about enterprise and social business.
Read all at www.information-management.com
Celebrated scientists and development thinkers today warn that civilization is faced with a perfect storm of ecological and social problems driven by overpopulation, overconsumption, and environmentally malign technologies.