Developing a Social Search Strategy – Content Is King | Content Curation, Social Media and Beyond | Scoop.it
- Social Media Search Engine Taps Into Facebook (prweb.com)
- Social search: is it links or ‘likes’ that drive authority? (econsultancy.com)
- Social media and search marketing, the lines are blurred (r3r.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Facebook, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Google, Internet Marketing, Search, Social CRM and social business, Social media, Social search, Twitter, Web search engine
Related articles by Zemanta
- Intriguing deck: Customer experience program KLM (via Fredzimny’s CCCCC’s) (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Is Google Me Really GMail 2.0? (regulargeek.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Companies, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Gmail, Google, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Search, Search Engines, Social CRM and social business, Tools, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
Being an operational manager in a contact center, i enjoy working with a young workforce. I appreciate the characteristics and behavior. Great to connect to!
Generation Y is now an actual concern for many organizations. Some see them as a danger, other as an opportunity but everybody wonder about how to tame this new population that make organizations tremble with fear. And one question is on all lips : how will businesses adapt.
The issue came back to my mind when I came across this deck by Julien Pouget who had the kidness to gather some verbatims and “instant thoughts” at an event where he spoke. As Julien himself says, that’s only an “instant picture” and nothing more. But I often find these kinds of verbatim useful because they show us how people perceive things and this perception, should it be legitimate or not, argued or not, objective or subjective, actually exists so has to be taken into account.
Those who can understand a few words in french may be interested in the deck, that’s why I share it all the same.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Aging population a challenge for auto industry (cbc.ca)
- pew research quiz: how gen x are you? (jenx67.com)
- Recommended book (review) Social Networking for Business : a collaboration engineering guide in the 2.0 era @Bertrand Duperrin’s Notepad (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Are “High Potential” Programs an Anachronism? (blogs.hbr.org)
Tags: Andrew McAfee, Business, Collaboration, Collaborative software, Collapse, Environment, Generation Y, Perception, Population, Pro-Population Control, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Search, Social Enterprise, Social network, Social Sciences, United States, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, Web 2.0