Posted by Fred Zimny
|Lila’s first book, THE ENCHANTER: Nabokov and Happiness, a combination of fiction and essay celebrating Nabokov as the great writer of happiness, was published on May 2, 2011 in the US and June 2 in the UK.
Read more about Lila’s books »
Photo © 2011 Hank Gan
5 on a scale of 0-5.
- A satisfying look at Nabokov, the literary ‘Enchanter’ (boston.com)
- The Enchanter: Nabokov and Happiness by Lila Azam Zanganeh – review (guardian.co.uk)
- Lila Azam Zanganeh: ‘I’ve always wanted to push myself to do things I don’t know how to do’ (3quarksdaily.com)
- What Can You Tell From a Fancy Prose Style? (observer.com)
- ‘I’ve always wanted to push myself to do things I don’t know how to do’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Vladimir Nabokov: Genius or narcissist? (independent.co.uk)
- Reading ‘Lolita.’ Forgetting Tehran. (tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com)