Recommended author to follow
See on www.acleareye.com
- A Different Look at a Brand Story
- LeadershipNow 140: January 2013 Compilation
- Q&A with Mark Fidelman, Author of Socialized!
- The Real Customer Control Issue..
- Shine a light!
- Shining a Light on the Mobile Customer Experience | The ForeSee Blog
See on bhc3.com
- MAAW’s Blog: Systems & Design Thinking: A Conceptual … (serve4impact.com)
- Designing for Growth: A Design Thinking Toolkit for Managers (Columbia Business School Publishing): Jeanne Liedtka, Tim Ogilvie: 9780231158381: Amazon.com: Books (serve4impact.com)
- Design is the Problem – Nathan Shedroff ” Design Thinking @ Haas (serve4impact.com)
- Gamestorming ” Design Thinking @ Haas (serve4impact.com)
- 2012 Business weapon of choice: Design Thinking | d.studio (serve4impact.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Customer centricity, Customer service, Design, Design thinking, Listhings, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social CRM and social business, spigit, Steve Jobs, Twitter, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
In this final look at Apple CEO Steve Jobs’ effect on retailing, we focus on some ot the more intangibles or retailing, or actions based on Jobs’ ethos. This area typically is more difficult to define and put into action, but often brings greater rewards.
Keep it simple.
Read all at How Steve Jobs Reinvented Retailing, Pt. 3
- 7 Steps For Creating Disruptive New Retail Experiences | Co. Design (serve4impact.com)