The meticulously-curated editorial sections within the Report include Industry Insider, Modern Marketer and Tech Talk. You’ll also find an exemplary collection of projects from SoDA members and partners that feature work with world-renowned brands such as Coca-Cola, Nike, Google, Pepsi, and YouTube in addition to immersive digital experiences for museums and academic institutions.
*Please note that certain anchor links will only work if the publication is downloaded locally.
Customer are changing, buying power is shifting. Social Networks are replacing ads and promotion
In developed nations we live in an unprecedented world of super-consumption. Our economy demands that we consume to keep it growing healthily. Marketing campaigns whisper “buy-me, buy-me”, and before we know it our homes are filled with ‘stuff’. We love to consume and it is firmly engrained as a social norm – a (sometimes) fun, (mostly) daily activity the majority of us partake in. Globally we already consume 30% more resources each year than our planet can replenish. But if everyone consumed at European rates we would need three planets, and Americans have a five-planet lifestyle.
social customer service Looking from this year back to last, it’s scary just how fast social customer service and engagement has evolved.
See on socialmediatoday.com
- Kim Garst: 5 Qualities of Companies With Outstanding Social Customer Service (huffingtonpost.com)
- It’s Not Customer Service, It’s Employee Service That Really Matters (business2community.com)
- ‘Customer Satisfaction’ Should Be Prime Motto Of Online Brands! Dazeinfo (licensedtoequill.com)
- 5 Customer Service Myths Busted! (trak.in)
- 10 Steps To Social Customer Service Success [Infographic] (business2community.com)
- How to Lead Customer Service Conversations on Social Media (blogs.salesforce.com)
Transform, a book by Christopher Morace. Learn how leading companies are leading with disruptive social technologies. (RT @TCycholl: Excited for the book launch Chris!
See on transformthebook.com
Photocredit: Hello i’m Wild !
- What is the best Customer Experience Management book if you have time to read only one (serve4impact.com)
- You: Google’s new ‘Hummingbird’ search algorithm: the experts’ view | Econsultancy (serve4impact.com)
- You: The need for Internet Strategy Overlap: Digital, Social Media, Marketing (serve4impact.com)
- How To Transform Your Organisation By Centring On The Customer (serve4impact.com)
- Design Experiences People Love – PULL Inc. (serve4impact.com)
- Transforming Expectations Kickstarter Update (battlegrip.com)
Conferences like Strata are planned a year in advance. The logistics and coordination required for an event of this magnitude takes a lot of planning, but it also takes…
See on radar.oreilly.com