Accepting the fact that value creation is co-creation and that social business accept the fact that customers are in the lead is indeed a way of thnking. And one that will be needed to thrive in this era of transition. What are ur beliefs?
- How to improve your business’s customer care (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- Social Customer Care: Dell & Google+ Hangouts as a #custserv channel (customerthink.com)
Tags: Business, Customer service, Facebook, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Google, Posterous, Social CRM and social business, Twitter, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, Yammer, YouTube
This post was contributed by Maria Ogneva, the Head of Community at Yammer.
- Yammer Gets a New Head of Community (readwriteweb.com)
- Seesmic Desktop Adds Yammer Plug-In (informationweek.com)
- Yammer Joins Chatter on Seesmic Desktop (readwriteweb.com)
Tags: Business, Facebook, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Marketing and Advertising, Salesforce Chatter, Social CRM and social business, Social media, Social network, Twitter, Yammer
We Have Designed, We Build, You Will Run | CustomerThink.
However we want to call it, Enterprise 2.0, social business or collaborative whatsitsname, what we are watching now is a vendors-claimed increasing evolution toward maturity of leading platforms. During its last symposium, the Gartner Group held a session entitled “Managing Social Software Maturity: Supporting Pioneers and Settlers“, and is predicting a near-billion figure for the social software market inea
Read all at We Have Designed, We Build, You Will Run | CustomerThink.
Art credit: http://teacoffeeandbikes.tumblr.com/
- Sponsor post: Enterprise 2.0 Boston – Building Social Business (gigaom.com)
- 3 Must Read Articles on Management for Anyone Involved in Enterprise 2.0 or Social Business (readwriteweb.com)
- What NOT to Look at in E2.0 Solutions (acquia.com)