Enterprise Social Networking (ESN) is a set of tools and behaviors that promote open conversations within an organization to achieve business objectives. This leads to more engaged employees, increased innovation and faster business outcomes. It is also commonly known as; Enterprise 2.0 & and Social Business….
See on socialenterprisetoday.com
- Do the Enterprise 2.0! – Social Business: Because people do the work ” Mike MacDonagh’s … (mikemacd.wordpress.com)
- Enterprise 2.0 success: BASF (zdnet.com)
- Enterprise 2.0 Success: News Corp (zdnet.com)
- Image By Design (serve4impact.com)
- Collaborative Consumption and Industrial Symbiosis – Two New … (serve4impact.com)