The rise of each new medium — print, motion pictures, radio, television — introduces new forms of communication and entertainment. Often, the new medium initially replicates what came before: Many early movies were filmed stage plays, and early television programs were based on their radio antecedents. Eventually, however, each new medium evolves into its own form.
- 5 Lessons For Storytellers From The Transmedia World (fastcocreate.com)
- Word Of The Day: Transmedia (stoweboyd.com)
- Before Jumping on the Transmedia Bandwagon: The Four Ways to Approach Transmedia Storytelling (zendialogue.wordpress.com)
- Media Log: Pop Culture – Spark (msvucriticalmedialiteracy.wordpress.com)
- First-of-its-kind Transmedia Storytelling Crime Mystery from Concept to Delivery to Business Model (prweb.com)