Food for thought for the forth coming years.
Last week PeopleMetrics headed off to Forrester’s Customer Experience Forum to learn from and meet with other customer experience (Cx) practitioners and vendors. Without any doubt, the space we inhabit is evolving and growing up. It is truly exciting to be a part of this young practice and meet with the passionate people who work tirelessly to improve the customer experience in their organizations.
- Outside In: Forrester Customer Experience Forum 2012 | Expedient … (scoop.it)
- Why Digitally-Driven Customer Experiences are the Future of Business (business2community.com)
- Are You Missing the 4 Customer Experience Core Competencies? (business2community.com)
- Does B2B Customer Experience Differ from B2C CX? (psgroup.com)
- Key Themes from Forrester’s Customer Experience Forum (business2community.com)
- Customer Experience as a Success Driver – Customer Experience – The No.1 Mistake (talent-technologies.com)
- Customer Experience and Outside In thinking (and our book about it) (forrester.typepad.com)