Watch the HfS Webinar: Why Design Thinking Can Save the Services Industry From Obsolescence, hosted by Barbra McGann, who was joined by Phil Fersht, Dr. Andreas Berger, Professor Banny Banerjee, Sanjay Rajagopalan, and Scott Sorokin.
We believe Design Thinking—used for defining problems and developing solutions in a collaborative and iterative approach—can help service providers and buyers step outside the current processes and engagements and shift the impact of outsourcing.
Experts from HfS Research, Stanford d.school, RWE New Ventures LLC and Infosys discussed and debated the following issues:
- How is Design Thinking relevant to the Services Industry?
- Where is it actually driving new results in outsourcing?
- How does Design Thinking co-exist with Lean/Six Sigma, or does it?
- Do Clients really want to work with Service Providers this way? Vice versa?
- Who truly benefits from Design Thinking?