As all organizations operating in Singapore and in South-East Asia understand, customer experience (CX) is fast becoming the only competitive differentiator for their business. The lines between brand, marketing, and customer experience (CX) disciplines are blurring as customers gain access to companies, services and products on their own terms. How can you thrive in this dynamic environment? Start by effectively coordinating between brand, CX, and marketing teams.
We’ve filled our agenda with senior CX and Marketing professionals from leading organizations across Singapore, and beyond. Key topics they’ll cover include:
- Driving business results, competitive advantage, and growth by delivering the right customer experience.
- Identifying the key practices and behaviors that fuel CX innovation.
- Building and maintaining a brand in a digital world.
- Instilling an understanding of customer emotions into design experiences and branding strategy.
- Systematically improving CX through effective measurement.
As always, we’ve assembled a great lineup of confirmed speakers: Anser Aly, Senior Global Brand Manager – Unilever Asia; David Peller, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Asia Pacific – Booking.com; Dominic Kho, Vice President, Head of Digital and Social Media Marketing – MasterCard; Maunik Thacker, Senior Vice President of Marketing – Marina Bay Sands; Norliza Kassim, Head, Digital Engagement & Content – Standard Chartered Bank; Raju Nair, Executive Director and Head of Customer Journey Design – DBS Bank.