Digital identity—the sum of all digitally available information about an individual—offers enormous potential value. Applications leveraging personal data can boost efficiency, focus research and marketing, and spur the creation of personalized products and services. But to unlock its full value, organizations must embrace responsibility, transparency, and user control.
My point of view: check this paper and Doc Searl’s The Intention Economy
- This week top’s posts (serve4impact.com)
Photocredit: Olalla U
- BCG – Expertise & Impact Back to Mesopotamia? (serve4impact.com)
- My weekly top decks for your weekend (serve4impact.com)
- This week’s hot decks (serve4impact.com)
- September top decks (serve4impact.com)