Last week I had the chance to watch a short, and precise Keynote of the d.Vision-Day at the d.school by Claudia Kotchka on her great work a Procter and Gamble, where she was responsible for implementing the change towards a design thinking centered culture. To be in line with her very condensed and simple but insightful talk, I’ll make this one short.
- Customer Experience Articles That Delight With the Launch of Inside CXM (serve4impact.com)
- Can You Handle the Mess? (bobsutton.typepad.com)
- Innovative Thinkers Wanted (serve4impact.com)
- Inside CXM | Insights from customer experience management (serve4impact.com)
- Design Thinking For Strategic Innvoation by Idris Mootee – AdPulp (serve4impact.com)
- 2013 Distinguished Achievement Awards Shortlists – Thinkers 50 (serve4impact.com)