Analyst house offers tips and tricks to get the most out of your collaboration initiative
It’s been difficult to escape the idea of collaboration in the enterprise recently, whether it’s consumer-focused platforms such as Facebook or Twitter or tools designed for the workplace. These tools range from salesforce.com’s Chatter to Yammer to Jive to Tibco‘s tibbr to Moxie Software to Socialcast, recently acquired by VMware.
But where do you start? How do you know what’s best for your business?
- VMware Acquires Socialcast, Adds Enterprise Collaboration To Cloud Platform (crn.com)
- Bertrand Duperrin: Get People and Processes in Line Before Social BI Changes Decision Game (spotfireblog.tibco.com)
- Socialtext Announces New Virtual Appliance Built for VMware (socialtext.com)
- John Tropea: People in your organization already collaborate (johntropea.tumblr.com)
- Collaborating through Streams of Information – Technology Review (technologyreview.com)