Found at The Power of the Post-recession Consumer.
The wave of hyper-consumerism that propelled the U.S. economy through the last decades of the 20th century and into the first years of the 21st century has passed. Say good-bye to all the signs of easy wealth we knew from the recent past: McMansions, SUVs, and recreational shopping. Consumer spending patterns are changing as part of a trend that has been quietly gathering strength over the past 10 years. Say hello to a lifestyle more
To be continued at The Power of the Post-recession Consumer.
- 5 Traits of the New (American) Consumer (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Will your business make the cut? Are YOU expendable? (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Consumer Sentiment Rises to Highest Level Since June (dailyfinance.com)
- Americans Spend More as Incomes Grow (time.com)
- Forecasters See U.S. Economy Still Sluggish in 2011 (blogs.wsj.com)
- The Retail Recovery Is Built On Credit Consumers Can’t Pay And It Won’t Last (businessinsider.com)